ADVANTAGES OF THE BELGIAN FLAG
- There are no navigation zones. This flag recognizes the CE type-approval categories (A, B, C y D).
- The security material is very limited.
- There is no ITB.
- You can put a homeport in Spain.
- You do not need to have a residence or bank account in Belgium.
- Rates are very limited. They are paid once only at the time of enrollment. They depend on the boats length and year.
- Shipowners liability
This could summarize the Belgian flag vessels exclusively for private use.
The Belgian flag is more interesting for ships that have the IEDMT (12%) paid registration fee, as for any other flag.
Otherwise, it would have to be paid. h5>